This presentation to the Marklogic User Group in London will focus on what the DPM is and how to exploit it within a semantic technology enabled environment.
Next Generation Data Models – How Data Point Modeling Really Works – Greg Soulsby, ModelDR
• How to develop a enterprise data model without complex extract, transform and load. You will learn how to kill the need for a data warehouse. You will see us use Open Gamma trading platform as an example of a complex source system.
• Why an enterprise wide data model using industry standards like FIBO and Data Point Modeling create an agile enterprise architecture, using MiFID II Trade Lifecycle reporting as the Use Case.
• How to run real time queries across your entire systems estate.We will use the Large Trade report as the example.
• How to support change, such as new reports, new view points by new actors and changing data schemas.
• Manage data quality by exploiting the Data Point Model approach to concerns such as Bitemporality, Governance, Timeliness, Completeness and Accuracy.
A Turning Point for your Data: how to think about your data in a NoSQL world
Thursday, Oct 22, 2015, 5:00 PM
Etc Venues, Norton Folgate – Liverpool Street,
Bishopsgate Court London, E1 6DQ, GB
45 Members Attending
MarkLogic’s schema-agnostic design lets you load data as-is and use it right away, without having to design a master schema that can accommodate all your data in advance.And you can get great value from MarkLogic without ever doing any data modeling at all. But if you want to get the most out of your data, it helps to understand what’s in it. Much…