This presentation to the Marklogic User Group in London will focus on what the DPM is and how to exploit it within a semantic technology enabled environment.
Next Generation Data Models – How Data Point Modeling Really Works – Greg Soulsby, ModelDR
• How to develop a enterprise data model without complex extract, transform and load. You will learn how to kill the need for a data warehouse. You will see us use Open Gamma trading platform as an example of a complex source system.
• Why an enterprise wide data model using industry standards like FIBO and Data Point Modeling create an agile enterprise architecture, using MiFID II Trade Lifecycle reporting as the Use Case.
• How to run real time queries across your entire systems estate.We will use the Large Trade report as the example.
• How to support change, such as new reports, new view points by new actors and changing data schemas.
• Manage data quality by exploiting the Data Point Model approach to concerns such as Bitemporality, Governance, Timeliness, Completeness and Accuracy.